The ALNS Challenge Club is aimed at High Attaining students who want to learn more about how they can get the best out of their time here.
Throughout the year, we provide key opportunities and events alongside various partners.
Some examples from the past year:
- Taster sessions at Southampton University for all Challenge Club members in Years 7-10.
- You Speak debate project and competition.
- UNLOC Business and Enterprise project.
- Learning events at Chichester University.
- Year 7 mentoring project with Copnor Junior School.
- Several STEM activities.
Challenge Club also work with local primary schools in order to provide leadership opportunities for our young people and the chance for younger high attainers to experience a new and exciting way of learning with older students.
The Challenge Club noticeboard is in the mall with recent and upcoming events to let you know what is coming up next.